Slip and Fall
Slip and Fall Accident Attorneys in Brownsville
Slip and fall accidents are among the most common and most costly injuries that occur in the United States. Yet, without an experienced slip and fall attorney, many victims will suffer without help, finding their concerns falling on disinterested or even hostile ears. Some individual that decide to file suit but do not choose proper counsel may find their suits dismissed needlessly. Our firm believes that you deserve help and compensation. We believe that negligent parties should be held accountable and will see to it that they are. We are a Texas law firm with solid experience and numerous successes in slip and fall accidents.
Facts About Slip and fall Accidents
If you think of a slip and fall accident as a minor event resulting in a bump or bruise here and there, you might find yourself shocked by just a few of the realities.
- Slip and fall accidents are the #2 cause of injury in the US, second only to auto accidents (OSHA.)
- The AAPR reports 2/3 of all injuries in adults over the age of 65 are the result of slip and fall accidents.
- More than one million people in the US suffer annually from slip and fall injury with 17,000 of those injuries resulting in death. Slip and fall is injury is the most common cause of brain injury (per the CDC).
- 2,200,000 Americans visit the emergency room annually due to slip and fall injuries (National Floor Safety Institute).
- Slip and fall injuries cost the US more than 30 billion dollars a year.
Slip and fall accidents are serious, even deadly. Slip and fall accidents can happen in any number of locations including nursing homes, public walkways, private property and the workplace. Some of the most common injuries following a slip and fall accident are hip fracture, brain injury, trauma to the spinal cord, fractures in the hand and forearm and twisting injuries to the knees. Permanent disability or death may result. The costs of a slip and fall injury can be daunting with loss of wages, medical bills, reduced earning capacity and the possible need for long term care.
The slip and fall attorneys at the Villarreal Law Firm will utilize their resources and experience to help you get the compensation you deserve. We believe that all negligent parties should be held accountable for your damages. We will seek the most compensation allowed. You deserve to be able to move forward with your life. If your loved one had dies in a slip and fall accident, you deserve compensation as well.
Slip and fall accidents can be caused my many factors including slippery floors, poorly maintained walkways and faulty floors. If you believe that you or a loved one have a slip and fall claim, call the Villarreal Law Firm today at 956-544-4444 to get started on your road to recovery. We love what we do. We want to help you prevail.
Free Case Evaluation
We offer the victims of careless acts a free case evaluation designed to provide you with the answers you need when you need them most. Fill Out the form below.