Personal Injury Attorney Harlingen – Directions to the Villarreal Law Firm
Personal Injury Lawyers – Harlingen
Driving Directions to the Villarreal Law Firm
If you’re looking for a personal injury attorney in Harlingen, you may discover that the quick drive to Brownsville, Texas, and the offices of the Villarreal Law Firm is worth it. Our team of personal injury lawyers have worked with many clients in Harlingen – so much so, that we are often considered as having some of the best accident lawyers in Harlingen, even though our physical office is in Brownsville.
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer for a Free Consultation
If you’ve suffered an accident and believe you may have standing to litigate, don’t delay. Whether you live in Harlingen, or the accident happened in Harlingen, reach out immediately for a FREE CONSULTATION with one of our top truck and car accident attorneys servicing Harlingen, Texas. Our attorneys are known as among the best personal injury lawyers not only in Brownsville, Harlingen, and San Benito (the three biggest cities in Cameron County, Texas) but also throughout the region. We’ve helped citizens in Los Fresnos, South Padre Island and even Olmito, Rancho Viejo, and Los Indios to litigate a personal injury lawsuit such as a car or truck accident, a motorcycle or boating accident, or any of a number of accident or injury issues to get their just compensation.
Driving Directions to the Villarreal Law Firm from Harlingen, Texas
Here are driving directions from Harlingen to our law firm. If you are coming for a free case evaluation with a personal injury attorney from Harlingen, you can use these directions, or – of course – put our law firm address in your phone or GPS.
- Get on I-69E S/US-77 S from W Harrison Ave
- Follow I-69E S/US-77 S to Frontage Rd in Brownsville. Take the exit toward Farm to Market Rd 802/Ruben M Torres Sr Blvd/US-77 BUS from I-69E S/US-77 S
- Follow Frontage Rd and W Ruben M Torres Sr Blvd to Wild Flower Dr
- Arrive at 2401 Wild Flower Dr, Brownsville, TX 78526.
Areas of the Law in Which we Practice
Personal injury law, of course, is the area of the law that covers what most people think of they want to sue another party (often a corporation or an insurance company) for damages. Here are some of the areas that we can help you if you are in Harlingen and/or the accident or even happened in Harlingen, Texas –
- Car Accident Attorneys – our attorneys can help with an automobile accident and ensuing injury litigation. We’re known as some of the best car accident attorneys in Harlingen even though technically our law firm office is in Brownsville!
- Slip and Fall Attorneys – perhaps you slipped and fell at a store in Harlingen. Accordingly, there may be liability on the part of the company or premises.
- Construction Accident Lawyers – with all the construction going on these days in Harlingen, it’s no wonder that we get calls from construction workers and the general public about construction accidents.
- Trucking accident lawyer – trucks roll through the US highways and interstates in Harlingen, and accordingly we get called as trucking accident or 18 wheeler accident lawyers.
- Motorcycle Accident Attorneys. If you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident that involved significant damage or even loss of life, call us for an assessment of your case now.
- Accident Attorneys – accidents happen, all sorts, not just auto or truck accidents but many other kinds.
- Personal Injury Attorneys – this is the “catch all” term for any type of injury lawyer working with clients in or around Harlingen, Texas.
Whatever the type of injury, you’ll need to consult a personal injury lawyer to see if you have a case. We offer a FREE case evaluation so there’s no cost or risk to you to investigate if you have a potential lawsuit. Contact us at once.
A Factoid About Harlingen, Texas.
Lon C. Hill purchased the tract where Harlingen is approximately located, from Mrs. Henrietta King of King Ranch. The initial purchase was made for exactly 13,837 acres for $1.50 to $2.50 an acre depending on the condition of the land. Our founder, Lon C. Hill, envisioned a railroad, the initial development of an irrigation system and a deep water port for Harlingen on the Arroyo, which was later developed in and around the fertile lands of Harlingen. In 1904, an unfortunate turn of events happened to the Hill family. Mrs. Hill and a son died in November of Typhoid Fever. Three months later, Mr. Hill took his children to the partially completed ranch house in Harlingen after the deaths in their family. The hub and town center of Harlingen was Van Buren and First Streets where a hotel, general stores, hardware, drug stores, a barbershop, saloons, blacksmith shop, etc. made their home. Source: http://www.visitharlingentexas.com/about-us/about-harlingen/
Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer
Call our personal injury attorneys right away at 956-544-4444. Time is of the essence. We will begin with your free consultation and evaluation of your claim. With a convenient office in Brownsville, we can meet face-to-face. Or if you are in nearby cities such as Harlingen, San Benito, or even South Padre Island, Texas, we can meet over the phone for an initial case evaluation. Call now.
Free Case Evaluation
We offer the victims of careless acts a free case evaluation designed to provide you with the answers you need when you need them most. Fill Out the form below.