Wrongful Denial of Insurance Claim
Wrongful Denial of Insurance Claim
Brownsville | Harlingen | San Benito & All of Cameron County, Texas
- Life Insurance Claim Denial
- Disability Insurance Claim Denial
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance Claim Denial
- Health Insurance Claim Denial
- Denied because of a mistake or misrepresentation on the insurance application
- Denied because of a factual omission regarding the decedent’s medical history
- Denied because the cause of death is excludable under the policy
As your insurance claim law firm, the Villarreal Law Firm, will fight for your rights to show that what the life insurance company states is a material misrepresentation is not significant enough to justify denial of your life insurance policy claim, or that the decedent did not intend to make the misrepresentation because the decedent was unaware of an illness or medical condition at the time of application. We’re recognized as one of the top life insurance dispute attorneys in Brownsville, and throughout South Texas and the Rio Grande Valley.
- Denied because the insurance company is not convinced about the nature or severity of your disability
- Denied because of a mistake or misrepresentation on your insurance application
- Denied because of a factual omission regarding your medical history in your policy
As your attorneys in any disability insurance claim denial, the Villarreal Law Firm, will fight for your rights to show that you are disabled according to the language in your policy, or what the disability insurance company believes is a material misrepresentation is not significant enough to justify denial of your claim, or that you did not intend to make the misrepresentation because you were unaware of your illness or medical condition at the time of application.
- Denied because the cause of death was not an accident
- Denied because the cause of death was excludable under the policy
As your law firm with attorneys to fight on a claim of accidental death and dismemberment, the Villarreal Law Firm, will fight for your rights to show that the decedent’s cause of death was accidental and/or not excluded by the policy. As an example, issues may arise during the case that involve whether prescription drugs were taken properly or improperly by the decedent, or whether the decedent was intoxicated by alcohol, at the time of death.
- Denied because your treatment is not “medically necessary”
- Denied because your treatment is excluded under your policy
- Denied because your treatment is experimental or not yet accepted
As your health insurance dispute attorneys, the Villarreal Law Firm, will fight for your rights to show that your treatment is “medically necessary” to maintain your health; that your treatment is not excluded under the language in your policy; or that your treatment is considered to be acceptable within the standards of the medical community. Commonly, a denial or delay arises when you require complex medical treatment such as surgery, transplants, cancer treatment, long term care, etc. However, denials or delays may occur when you require even the most routine medical treatment.
With a law firm office conveniently in Brownsville, Texas, we can meet you in person at our Cameron County, Texas, office. Or if you live elsewhere such as South Padre Island or Harlingen, we can meet, first, over the phone to evaluate your potential lawsuit.
* Firms minimum threshold for health insurance cases – $25,000.00 in medical bills.
Give us a call today at 956-544-4444 to schedule your free consultation!
Free Case Evaluation
We offer the victims of careless acts a free case evaluation designed to provide you with the answers you need when you need them most. Fill Out the form below.